Coronavirus (Covid-19)-Terms and Conditions. BUSINESS TO CONSUMER Rev: 04/05/2020
The safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers is of the utmost importance.
While the situation surrounding (COVID-19) keeps evolving, we are closely monitoring government, and official public health organisation announcements for guidance. In the meantime, we wanted to let you know the actions we are taking in relation to our Fitters and Consultants visiting your home.
Our employees are fully updated on the current requirements and are undertaking stringent health and safety measures to ensure that the highest possible hygiene standards are maintained throughout every aspect of our operations particularly for our Fitters and Consultants visiting customers’ homes.
We have distributed antibacterial hand wipes, and hand gel to every employee (both showroom, workshop, and Fitters and Consultants). In addition, all Fitters and Consultants have been issued with gloves, mask which restrict the virus.
Our Fitters and Consultants are required to undertake a dynamic risk assessment before entering each property and go through a hygiene procedure which involves cleaning their hands using antibacterial wipes and wearing gloves and mask.
Fitters and Consultants are also required to confirm with you that the situation your health hasn’t changed from when the appointment was originally booked; You as customer are welcome to confirm with the fitters or Consultants that they have completed the required hand cleaning before they enter your home.
Fitters and Consultants have been asked to follow the guidelines below whilst undertaking any home visit:
- Confirm with customers that they haven’t experienced any symptoms since booking the appointment.
- Ask the customer if they have been advised to self-isolate.
- Fitters and Consultants will not enter the premises of any customer who reports symptoms or is in self-isolation.
- Fitters and Consultants are expected to clean hands before and after every site survey or installation.
- Fitters and Consultants have been advised to keep contact with the customer to a minimum, maintaining social distancing (2m apart) and ask customers to occupy an alternative room whilst working in their premises (if possible).
- Fitters and Consultants have been advised to not accept any hot or cold drinks from customers or cash payment.
- If the customer answers ‘yes’ to questions I & II then we will not enter your property. Fitters or Consultants will instead call showroom and rebook your appointments 2 weeks in advance.
Blinds and Awnings receive regular updates every day to relay to staff the latest guidance and developments relating to the management of outbreak.
We will continue to take every precautionary measure- we can to ensure our processes remain as clean and hygienic as possible.
Stay safe and well.